The Registration Coordinator provides excellent customer service to campers, staff, families and guests via phone calls, face-to-face interactions, social media and emails. The Registration Coordinator also provides support for summer camp and programmed retreats including housing assignments, camper check in and camper preregistration.
Key Job Functions
- Oversee registrations for summer camps, programmed retreats and family camps
- Provide high, quality customer support through phone and written communication.
- Collaborate with overnight, day camp and retreat staff to coordinate events in order to maximize attendance and reach or exceed attendance goals
- Manage pre-arrival details for events and camps including registrations, welcome packets, customer phone calls, housing assignments, email correspondence and check in.
- Perform data entry processes and communicate registration needs while creating an experience that is caring, professional and exceeds customer's expectations
- Work to continuously to improve registration processes and software in order to ensure a quality customer experience
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Director of Registration and Guest Services
Experience and Qualifications Requirements
- Commitment to the mission and ministry philosophy of SpringHill
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in camp ministry or customer service preferred
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to respond to multiple, simultaneous issues by prioritizing problem solving and working to find creative solutions to the issue
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift, bend, and twist
- Ability to push and pull loads
- Must be able to lift frequently up to 35 lbs.; occasionally 35-100 lbs. with assistance
- Good hand-eye coordination