Part-time - Evart, MI
If you have a passion for understanding customers want and like to work with a high performing team at a ministry
that serves over 55,000 young people a year, we want to talk to you.
SpringHill is looking for a Trading Post Clerk.
What does a Trading Post Clerk do?
The Trading Post Clerk is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to guests.
• Greet, interact, and assist customers in the store
• Organize products in the store
• Customer service skills
• Must be able to lift, bend, and twist
• Ability to push and pull loads
• Must be able to lift frequently up to 35 lbs.; occasionally 35-100 lbs. with assistance
• Good hand-eye coordination
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature, types of work performed and qualifications
required of staff members assigned to this position. They are not intended or should be taken as an exhaustive list of
and responsibilities, duties, and requirements of personnel so classified. All indicated qualifications, duties and
functions are essential job functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).