As directed, participate in the following aspects of camp:
- Recruiting—Engage in recruiting summer leaders to serve at all SpringHill locations, including college campus visits and interviewing.
- Guest Services—Participate in retreat planning, communicate with guest groups, organize housing and activity schedule, and serve on-site guests.
- Programing—Assist in the creation of creative programming for SpringHill events both in the summer season and winter season.
- Activities—Learn how to safely and effectively operate SpringHill activities; in order to facilitate meaningful experiences for guest groups and/or campers.
- Summer Leadership—Serve in a leadership position during the summer.